Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pet of the Week

Sasha

Hi, I'm Sasha! I’m an 8-week-old kitten and I love to play. I pretend I’m a big cat when I stalk my toy mouse. After a good play session, I like to curl up in the sun for a cat nap.

If you are looking for a new best friend to share your life with, come meet me at the Humane Society Silicon Valley, in Milpitas! I’m ready to purr my way into your heart...

Learn how to adopt me!

How You Can Help

Every week, we ask the community to help us find one special pet a loving home. There are three easy ways to help, and you can do them all from the comfort of your home!

1. Click here to see Sasha's video, then share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

2. Print out Sasha's profile and post it at your local hangouts.

3. Donate online to help animals like Sasha get the care they deserve.

Together We Can Make a Difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment