Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pet of the Week

Meet Ricky

"Let's get ready to rumble! I am a rough and tumble little guy ready to run circles around your heart.

To me anything has the potential to be a toy, so watch out for those shoe laces and rubber bands when I am around! As a seasoned explorer of cabinets and under the bed, I can’t wait to see what your home has to offer.

Come down to HSSV’s Satellite Adoption Center inside of PETCO Saratoga and see me zoom in person!"

How You Can Help

Every week, we ask the community to help us find one special pet a loving home. There are three easy ways to help, and you can do them all from the comfort of your home!

1. Click here to see Ricky's video, then share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

2. Print out Ricky's profile and post it at your local hangouts.

3. Donate online to help animals like Ricky get the care they deserve.

Together We Can Make a Difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment